The Hessische Kulturstiftung awards scholarships to freelance artists who work in the field of visual arts. The application deadline for the 14th round, encompassing the years 2019 and 2020, ended on 19 October 2018.
The jury of this year’s round consists of the following jurors:
- Simone Decker, artist from Frankfurt
- Johan Holten, Director of the Staatliche Kunsthalle Baden-Baden
- Dr. Gregor Jansen, Director of the Kunsthalle Düsseldorf
- Britta Peters, Director of the Urban Arts Ruhr in Bochum
- Johannes Spehr, Professor of Fine Arts at the Kunsthochschule Kassel
The application documents for the 15th round are expected to be available in summer 2020.